Mar 2nd, 2021
Hey Wicked Hunters,
This week we take you out of the world, into the underwater. I'm so excited to chat with Tom Cannon, an underwater wildlife photographer from Western Australia. In this podcast, he shared his journey on how he got into underwater photography, his story behind his favourite shot that eventually got used by the National Geographic app and the challenges that our Marine National park is struggling with.
You can learn more about her by connecting in
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to see more of The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation, it would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.