May 3rd, 2021
Hey Wicked Hunters,
I am absolutely excited to talk to Mads Peter Iversen about his story and struggles to get to where he’s at right now. Mads has built his following to 829k on Instagram and 109k on YouTube.
Now that I have your attention let’s talk about what really matters! Mads is a world-class photographer who’s absolutely humble and approachable. We had a chat about how his passion for landscape photography started and the sacrifices he has to do to get to where he’s today.
If you want to learn more about Liz's work, you can find it here:
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation, it would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.