May 15th, 2021
Hey Wicked Hunters,
You might notice that I was MIA for 2 weeks, I had a stressful move from Canada to Indonesia.
But I am very excited to introduce to you Ryan Dyar. He’s an extraordinary photographer who has such inspiring stories behind his journey.
He shared the story on how photography gave him a purpose in life and turned his life around - from getting discharged from the military, a college dropout working a dead-end job to a world-renown landscape photographer.
He shared one of the most inspiring journeys I’ve ever encountered from photographers so far, so make sure you listen till the end!
If you want to learn more about Liz's work, you can find it here:
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation, it would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.