May 24th, 2021
Hey Wicked Hunter,
This week, I’m very excited to introduce an inspiring figure in the Photography space. Someone who turned what was considered a “stupid” idea into a thriving business. Alex Cearns is a pet photographer and photography, business mentor. She has published book, win awards and recently become an Ilford Master.
Tune in to the podcast to discover her journey and what are advice she has shared for those who are thriving to build something like her.
If you want to learn more about Alex's work, you can find it here:
- Pet photography site: http://www.houndstoothstudio.com.au
- Business mentorship site: https://www.blackcatconsulting.com.au
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/houndstoothstudio/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1918712611578342/
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
- Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
- Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
- Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
- Website: podcast.thewickedhunt.com
- Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
- Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
- Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation, it would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.