Apr 25th, 2022
Today we chat with Justin, a travel nurse and one of the most passionate storm chasers out there capturing awe-inspiring extreme weather photos.
He started photography wanting to shoot live events and bands before he came across his passion of storm chasing on a rural Minnesota highway one afternoon.
In this podcast, Justin will be sharing how important it is to connect with mother nature and to be able to use storm photography to express his emotions.
Link to the Photo that was mentioned on the podcast:
If you want to learn more about Justin’s work, you can find it here:
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreadlockTvlr
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedreadlocktraveler/
• Print Website: https://thedreadlocktraveler.smugmug.com/
• SuperRare: https://superrare.com/thedreadlocktraveler
• Opensea Collection: https://opensea.io/collection/supercellular2021
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
• Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
• Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
• Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
• Website: https://podcast.thewickedhunt.com
• Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography by Stanley Aryanto:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
• Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
• Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation. It would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.