May 9th, 2022
“Seasoned, creative, and authentically Irish – that’s me, and that’s my photography.”
No one photographs the same river twice. Darren specialises in landscapes and seascapes for precisely this reason – the ever-changing, never predictable, but always dependable beauty that abounds provides an endless feast for his photographer’s eyes.
His goal is to capture that beauty and share it with the world.
When he’s not crouched midstream praying, my nonslip soles hold true or hiking steep rocky inclines for that perfect aerial view.
You can find on the Irish Photography Podcast talking about everything photography with guests from around the globe.
The photo that was mentioned on the podcast:
If you want to learn more about Darren’s work, you can find it here:
• Subscribe to his YouTube Channel
• Listen to my talk about everything photography here on The Irish Photography Podcast
• Instagram - https://instagram.com/darrenjspoonleyphoto
• Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/darrenjspoonleyphoto
• Website - https://darrenspoonley.wixsite.com/photo
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
• Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
• Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
• Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
• Website: https://podcast.thewickedhunt.com
• Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography by Stanley Aryanto:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
• Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
• Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation. It would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.