May 16th, 2022
Ali Ejmal is a Photographer & Videographer who loves telling stories through his camera lens. Originally from Libya and now based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Creativity, travel and learning are the core foundation of who he is. He enjoys capturing special moments with my camera, loves to put a smile on someone’s face and inspires others.
It all started as a hobby for him. After his last Uni degree exams, he purchased his first camera and has never looked back since!
Link to the photo/s that we talked about in the podcast
If you want to learn more about Ali’s work, you can find it here:
Link to print, workshop, NFT, etc
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
• Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
• Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
• Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
• Website: https://podcast.thewickedhunt.com
• Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography by Stanley Aryanto:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
• Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
• Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation. It would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.