Jun 7th, 2022
Hey Wicked Hunters,
Welcome back to The Art of Photography Podcast, this week we have one of the most respected travel photographers joining us. He was one of the first photographers in this space.
Daniel started his journey as a photographer back when he was still a PhD student. It took him 8-10 years until he could pursue his passion in photography full time.
Since then he has become one of the most respected travel, landscape and adventure photographers. He has taught thousands of students and he’s an official Nikon, Gitzo and Lucroit ambassador.
He has been published in many magazines such as National Geographic, Digital SLR Magazine, etc. His photos were purchased by leading worldwide brands like Apple, RedBull, HSBC, etc.
If you want to learn more about Daniel's work, you can find it here:
Link to social media:
Link to NFT
Other ways to listen and subscribe to the podcast:
• Spotify - http://bit.ly/twhspotify
• Apple Podcast - https://bit.ly/Theartofphotography
• Google Podcast: https://bit.ly/TheArtOfPhotographyWithStanleyAr
• Website: https://podcast.thewickedhunt.com
• Tune In (Alexa) - https://bit.ly/TuneInTheArtOfPhotographyPodcastWithStanleyAr
For those of you who want to learn more about The Wicked Hunt Photography by Stanley Aryanto:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thewickedhunt/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thewickedhunt/
• Masterclass: https://www.TheWickedHuntPhotography.com
• Photo print: https://www.TheWickedHunt.com/
Don't forget to leave a review on the podcast if you enjoy this conversation. It would help us to get found and help to inspire other photographers.